MWB-4G Marine Wi-Fi & 4G Bridge
MWB-4G, a complete Marine Wi-Fi & 4G data communication system, for 12 & 24v DC power (AC also available) with Wi-Fi & 4G antenna sockets for external antenna connection, internal dual WAN antennas for a built-in on-board local access point and one fixed PC Ethernet socket
MWB-4G with local antennas
The MWB-4G is designed for fixed, permanent installation on sailing and motor yachts, commercial and fishing vessels for long range ship-to-shore data communications. A local on-board access point provides wireless connection of on-board mobile devices (laptops, iPhones, iPads, etc...) and a fixed PC.
MWB-AP local access point unit
The MWB-AP connects all mobile on-board devices by wireless and an Ethernet port to the Internet using a single account.
MARINE WATERPROOF CASES
MARINE WATERPROOF PLUGS & SOCKETS
FRONT PANEL SIM PORT
SINGLE CABLE CONNECTION
DUAL FREQUENCY (2/5GHz) ACCESS POINT
CONNECTS MULTIPLE MOBILE DEVICES
ETHERNET ON-BOARD PC CABLE PORT
SIMPLE BROWSER UTILITY
4G & Wi-Fi NETWORK SCANNER
FULL SECURITY OPTIONS
AC or DC POWER OPTIONS
The MWB-4G Long Range Wi-Fi & 4G Marine Internet Communication System has been designed from the outset for optimal performance. Two external antenna sockets allow connection of a powerful antenna which may be mounted at optimal height for best performance. The MWB-4G has an easy to use front panel SIM socket for straightforward 4G network switching and may be mounted near the instrument panel while the MWB-AP can be installed in the optimum position on-board for wireless connection of multiple mobile devices and a fixed wired PC. The MWB-4G system offers builders, installers and owners an advanced system which is easy to install and use with outstanding performance and features:
• Antenna sockets for external connection of Wi-Fi and 4G antennas
• An integrated powerful transceiver with excellent sensitivity
• Weatherproof local access point for connection of multiple mobile devices
• Easy to use software interface browser for Wi-Fi base station scanning, selection, configuration & 4G mode selection & configuration.
The MWB-4G Wi-Fi & 4G System is protected by a robust weatherproof UV stabilized case for internal or external mounting with two external antenna sockets for connection of Wi-Fi & 4G antennas. The MWB-AP unit features two integrated internal access point antennas operating at 5GHz 802.11 a/n/ac and 2GHz 802.11 b/g/n providing on-board access for wireless connection of multiple legacy and a/n/ac mode mobile wireless devices. MWB-AP also has an Ethernet weatherproof port available for direct cable connection to a fixed on-board computer with a supplied cable and weatherproof plug. The MWB-4G provides an on-board Internet service for fixed and wireless connection of multiple on-board computers. The MWB-4G has several advantages over other systems:
• More Transmit Power. Because the MWB-4G incorporates a powerful 1000mW transmitter, its has far more range than most other solutions.
• Flexible Mounting.
The MWB-4G & MWB-AP units can be mounted in any convenient location either above or below deck with permanent above deck mounted high-gain antennas for high speed Wi-Fi base station & 4G data comunication. Using its built-in Power-Over-Ethernet technology, a single network cable is the only connection required to the MWB-4G and MWB-AP units.
• Advanced Networking Features. Unlike most Wi-Fi & 4G adapters the MWB-4G is a stand-alone device on the network which includes its own internal DHCP server and Site Survey utility for scanning & selecting Wi-Fi shore base stations & 4G transmitters. Built-in encryption algorithms include WEP, WPA, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2, WPA2-TKIP & WPA2-AES.
• High-Speed Wi-Fi Data Transfer. Compatible with both 802.11b and 802.11g access points, so it will work almost anywhere a shore base station is available and will deliver throughput of up to 54 megabits per second. In 4G mode the MWB-4G is capable of higher data speed and distance.
• Easily accessible front panel SIM card socket allows finger-tip SIM card insertion and ejection. Makes switching 4G networks easy with a simple 4G card swap.
• Automatic reversion to 4G when Wi-Fi is not available, locking to the best signal available for uninterupted high-speed communications. The MWB-4G may also be manually switched simply using the software utility browser between Wi-Fi and 4G modes when required.
Supply includes a quick start guide, also see MWB-4G Components and Accessories for other system components.
€ (Euros) ex tax
HOTLINE: +44 871 218 2370